Severe Concussion

Discussions and Info on hurt or recovering riders.
TEAMBRAWNER

Severe Concussion

#1 Post by TEAMBRAWNER » Fri May 30, 2014 11:08 pm

Just wanted to let everybody know that Zack is going to be ok he did suffer a severe concussion at Ballard,mo and for those that saw it I guess it was pretty bad. He still doesn't remember going to the race or the race at all :cry: Time will tell, I don't know if he'll be ready for the next race or not. I have to fix the bike first the sub frame is pretty much done and some other thing will need to be replaced as well. Thanks for the help and support I do appreciate it. also if anyone got pictures of or during the wreck Zack would like to see them you can post them.

shredder

Re: Severe Concussion

#2 Post by shredder » Sat May 31, 2014 8:01 pm

That's great news! Glad to hear that. I've had a severe concussion in combination with a skull fracture ( insert jokes here) back in 1982. I know how serious it can be.

Now I know Zack is ok I can say that I would PAY for a pic of THAT. It was no less than epic. I do "enhance" the facts or stretch a little here and there for a better - more improved story but man I'm telling you that I was running a clipboard and heard the gasp's and screams and then total silence, turned my head and saw his bike waaaaaaaay over there.......I'm telling you straight up that it was EPIC - no less. Zack my man you just spent another one of the 9, so keep track so you don't run out! Take care and be well,

Dennis :wink:
Dennis Tschirhart - #1000 something

If your going to scuff it, scratch it, crack it or break it, always do the best job you can!

MikeD860

Re: Severe Concussion

#3 Post by MikeD860 » Tue Jun 03, 2014 10:04 am

Glad to hear Zack is OK. Heal up man and keep the rubber side up.