Check your work averages for all races

General Bike Talk
Iamdanjohnson
Site Admin

Check your work averages for all races

#1 Post by Iamdanjohnson » Sat Apr 30, 2016 10:07 am

I have added in all the work averages for the first three races and will soon add the ones for Big Springs. Make sure I have you down as sometimes I may have you work at the last minute and forget to put you on my list later. Just email me at ktms@fmhsc.com if you are missing one.

The one where you don't race at all is 22 points and the one where you race and ride is your top five scores averaged. They show up on the results with the average one first then the first place one second so until you work 2 events you wont see those 22 points displayed. It is just how the system has to keep track of them and it is that way so I get two work averages out of you. Also keep in mind that best five races one will continue to get bigger all year if you beat your own best finish. All of this is in the rule book under the information tab.
Dan Johnson KTM 250 XC
Thanks to the support I get from Debbie, Jadan, Grayson, and Karly Johnson AND Dunlop, Letko, Cycle Zone, Motorcare.

It's all good!

Iamdanjohnson
Site Admin

Re: Check your work averages for all races

#2 Post by Iamdanjohnson » Mon May 02, 2016 10:21 am

I added in Big Springs now so look them all over and let me know if I am missing any.
Dan Johnson KTM 250 XC
Thanks to the support I get from Debbie, Jadan, Grayson, and Karly Johnson AND Dunlop, Letko, Cycle Zone, Motorcare.

It's all good!