Tricked out Rock Star KTM 350 SXF **SOLD**

Sell your Stuff here
rgerding

Tricked out Rock Star KTM 350 SXF **SOLD**

#1 Post by rgerding » Sat Jun 04, 2016 12:43 pm

For Sale...2011 KTM 350 SXF * Four stroke * Fuel injected * Electric start * Black Warp 9 wheels with orange billet hubs * Renthal Twin Wall handlebars * Gold O-ring chain * PBI rear sprocket * Folding billet clutch and brake levers * Dunlop tires *
The bike has about 30 hours on a new Cylinder Works +2mm (365cc) top end. The Cylinder Works kit gives it more power and torque across the entire RPM range. Especially noticeable at low to mid. The original cylinder still looked like new when it was upgraded to the new one (I still have the original if you want to look at it). This is an Adult owned bike that has had an easy life. Very well cared for. Clean and ready to ride.
I have the original brief case, owners manual, parts manual, and tool kit. However I do not have a title to this off road only dirt bike. I can provide a bill of sale.
---$4250---CASH
Call (DO NOT TEXT) 573-680-7192 Call anytime but please do not text message this number. Thank you :)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

rgerding

Re: Tricked out Rock Star KTM 350 SXF **SOLD**

#2 Post by rgerding » Fri Jun 10, 2016 9:32 am

**SOLD**