Season points are posted

General Bike Talk
Iamdanjohnson
Site Admin

Season points are posted

#1 Post by Iamdanjohnson » Sun Nov 06, 2016 6:54 pm

Make sure it all looks right to you. I tried to look everything over but only the rider and other riders in the same class can really spot an error. I think I have every work average in there. Email me if you see something wrong. ktms@fmhsc.com

Some of the riders who rode up a class at the last race or two had an issue with the scoring putting points in the yearly class but I think I caught all of those.

Until I get the top ten list posted, just know that if a rider is in your class but does not have a rider number listed then they probably moved up during the year. You just leave out that line as you count your top ten finish. You may be listed in 10th but if three riders don't have numbers then you finish 7th for the year.

I believe you will need 8 total scores for a year end award. I have to check to be certain. I have been generous and counted work averages in the total scores in the past.

I will look things over this week and make changes as they are brought to my attention.

Your first place points work average has to be for a race you did not race. I sometimes miss this if the promoter does not let me know. Make sure that you and your fellow racers have a missing race somewhere on the results line if you have a first place points work average.
Dan Johnson KTM 250 XC
Thanks to the support I get from Debbie, Jadan, Grayson, and Karly Johnson AND Dunlop, Letko, Cycle Zone, Motorcare.

It's all good!

2WheelsTony

Re: Season points are posted

#2 Post by 2WheelsTony » Mon Nov 07, 2016 9:48 am

Woooo-hooooo!!! Tied for 39th in my class!! :lol:

So...? You got 2017 schedule about ready?!? :P

(that's a back-handed compliment on just how darn fast you get results and standings updated. Truly impressive efforts by Dan and all those that help with scoring - thank you!)
If it's got 2 wheels, I wanna ride it!

'15 KTM 200XC-W #541
2010 Harley Davidson FLHX Street Glide
2014 Giant TCR Advanced
2013 Giant XTR Advanced 27.5"
2012 Felt F65x
2010 Echo Pure

Formerly: #345, 351, 500, 313, 3131, 341
Formerly: Tony B Racer, Tony B Done, Tony B Back, Tony B Gone