2022 DeCal works sponsorship for all of us.

General Bike Talk
Iamdanjohnson
Site Admin

2022 DeCal works sponsorship for all of us.

#1 Post by Iamdanjohnson » Wed Jan 11, 2017 2:13 pm

Since 2014, DeCal works has sponsored our series. They are once again on board so I encourage you to give them a try.

http://www.decalmx.com/

The discount is generally 25%. 2021 riders who had an email address on their card should already have an account set up. Login in at the top left. You must: Use the email address that is tied to FMHSC. If I have any errors in the database or if you didnt give me an email you will just contact them and tell them you are with our series to get the discount. This will apply to new riders as well.

I have now had numerous sets of graphics made for myself and both of my boys and and I always get exactly what I ordered with no mistakes and always a good product. The application kit is the key to getting the graphics perfectly mounted and keeping them on for a long time. It is three steps and really preps the plastic as it should be. You even need to use it on new plastic to make sure the graphics stick. Proof of how good they stay on can be found each time you try and remove the old ones. If I wasn't so cheap I would rather just buy new plastic!

Or you can skip all that and order new plastic and they will put the graphics on for you! It doesnt get much easier than that. You will still have to bolt the plastic on yourself.

They will have the FM logo in the event you want to add that to your graphics.

If you want the personal touch just contact Sean at 815-784-4000 ext 254 or Sean@decalmx.com
Dan Johnson KTM 250 XC
Thanks to the support I get from Debbie, Jadan, Grayson, and Karly Johnson AND Dunlop, Letko, Cycle Zone, Motorcare.

It's all good!