2008 KTM 150sx

Sell your Stuff here
Kwagner

2008 KTM 150sx

#1 Post by Kwagner » Tue May 16, 2017 6:09 pm

Trying to sell my sister's bike. It's an 08 144sx (first year for the 150). It's super clean, runs like a scalded dog, never been raced, and is a blast to ride. It has a full FMF system (Fatty up front and Turbinecore II out back), brand new Shinko 505 Cheater on the rear (if you haven't ran it yet, its a great tire), and a GoldenTyre on the front. It has an oversized Acerbis fuel tank, aftermarket kickstand, Midwest Mountain Engineering Levers, and a carbon fiber pipe guard.

It is maintained the same as our race bikes, and is ridden by a 16 year old girl that isn't quite ready to race. We run the Motorex Full Synthetic 2T oil, 91 octane QuikTrip fuel (with methanol), Bel-Ray 75w Gear saver, and E3 Diamondfire plugs. Air filter is changed every few rides as well as the gear lube (like I said, not racing, just riding, so not been abused).

We're looking to get 2600 out of it, and any trades will be considered..... Call or text Dave @ 8163159462 for questions.

Thanks for looking guys!

BTW..... I can't get my computer to upload the pictures..... so we can send you some if you text him ^^^