2018 Schedule

General Bike Talk
Iamdanjohnson
Site Admin

2018 Schedule

#1 Post by Iamdanjohnson » Tue Jan 02, 2018 10:23 am

I never actually made a post telling everyone the schedule is up but I suspect most of you already found it. I made a mistake and put Hank's Place on for the same weekend as the Supercross in Saint Louis. I have now moved Hanks to April 29th.

The Iowa race will be in a new location this year as the Thurman owner did not renew his lease with the race promoter. I have the weekend scheduled for the new location. Details about the new location are still being worked out and I will update you when I know more.

I know the dates look a bit odd with the various gaps and back to back weekends but I had to work around quite a few things in the background. Several riders, including me, ride the Blackjack Enduro races so I was trying to avoid those dates when possible. By the way, I highly recommend you ride at least one of those this year. The new format makes it much easier to do with no time keeping equipment like the old days. Their first race at White Rock will be nice and rocky if you want a challenge.
Dan Johnson KTM 250 XC
Thanks to the support I get from Debbie, Jadan, Grayson, and Karly Johnson AND Dunlop, Letko, Cycle Zone, Motorcare.

It's all good!

jgordo

Re: 2018 Schedule

#2 Post by jgordo » Thu Jan 04, 2018 5:21 pm

Dan!!! Shhhhhhh!!! Lol. Unfortunately two of the really good BJEC races overlap Big Springs and Melvern again. But as the C Master champion from 2017 I would have to agree with you! And I really think the different terrain they have to offer has helped me at all our locations!!! Can't wait to see a new Iowa location!
Thanks to Big Time Bail Bonds, One way custom paint, flatland Racing, Factory Skid mark, Dragon Alliance, Duro tires and Protaper. And our newest backer Cooper Construction.
2016 #727 on a 16 YZ250x
2015 #77
2012 Husky TXC250
2014 #727
2011 KTM 250sxf

Iamdanjohnson
Site Admin

#3 Post by Iamdanjohnson » Tue Jan 23, 2018 3:23 pm

Virgil City location has sold and the new owner does not care to hold a race.

Hank's Place is now on April 29th.

I have the July 8th date held for now and hope to use it for a new location or possible repeat location. It may also be used for a make up date if needed.
Dan Johnson KTM 250 XC
Thanks to the support I get from Debbie, Jadan, Grayson, and Karly Johnson AND Dunlop, Letko, Cycle Zone, Motorcare.

It's all good!

Iamdanjohnson
Site Admin

#4 Post by Iamdanjohnson » Tue Jan 23, 2018 3:23 pm

Virgil City location has sold and the new owner does not care to hold a race.

Hank's Place is now on April 29th.

I have the July 8th date held for now and hope to use it for a new location or possible repeat location. It may also be used for a make up date if needed.
Dan Johnson KTM 250 XC

It's all good!