Fall schedule/total yearly points

General Bike Talk
Iamdanjohnson
Site Admin

Fall schedule/total yearly points

#1 Post by Iamdanjohnson » Mon Sep 10, 2018 10:30 am

With the many changes in the schedule this year we have been struggling to do all the scheduled events. The way it looks right now we may not replace the Merwin race at all and that would leave us with only 13 total events. The bigger issue there is that would then change the total races counted to 9. The second issue would be that there is one less chance to get in your work average. I don't think any of this is a big deal but I wanted to call it to your attention in case that changes your points strategy for the year.

I will keep working on a replacement location/date for Merwin and make a final decision on all of it in the near future.

Merwin is still on the 2019 tentative schedule. There were some conflicts with it this year so it was easier to just drop it and use the date for a make up.
Dan Johnson KTM 250 XC
Thanks to the support I get from Debbie, Jadan, Grayson, and Karly Johnson AND Dunlop, Letko, Cycle Zone, Motorcare.

It's all good!

Brveagle

Re: Fall schedule/total yearly points

#2 Post by Brveagle » Mon Sep 10, 2018 1:16 pm

Thanks for all the behind scenes planning you do!
KTM 300XC

thedudejdog

Re: Fall schedule/total yearly points

#3 Post by thedudejdog » Thu Oct 11, 2018 7:00 pm

Has anyone been in touch with the coon Creek ranch landowner yet about potentially racing there?