Tim & Dennis got a New Ride for 2012

General Bike Talk
Superfast

Tim & Dennis got a New Ride for 2012

#1 Post by Superfast » Tue Mar 13, 2012 8:40 pm

Ok, you guys read about the "new ride" Tim (Wirefryer) and Dennis (Shredder) received over the weekend in the Milford race reports. They are always complaining about how "old" they are and how they might break a hip during a race, we figured they needed a little gift, being they both recently moved to the Senior Class :P

Now how about a look at it :lol: Sorry for the poor pics, taken with a cellphone and at night.

Here is "crotchety old" Tim sporting his new ride, you can tell by his face he just loved this thing!

Now Dennis had to take it for a spin, he wasn't quite as cranky as Tim just a little more unstable.

The first thing they did was fight over it, like two little kids over a candybar! Next came the complaining "Where are the tennis balls?", these guys are never satisfied. They were both laughing so hard, I figured one of them might have a heart attack before the night was over. From the sounds of it there are some big modifications on the way :roll:

Disclaimer: Just to be clear, this "gift" has nothing to do with the rest of the Senior Class, I really respect you guys. This was directly aimed at Tim and Dennis, and I think we hit the target.
Scott

2014 - #71
2013 - #72
2012 - #86 - #786
2011 - #825
2010 - #9198

WireFryer

Re: Tim & Dennis got a New Ride for 2012

#2 Post by WireFryer » Tue Mar 13, 2012 8:57 pm

Disclaimer Part 2; Current and future Senior VET members... do your damndest not to get P.O.'d 'cuz some of the young newbie idiots who just crashed into your Class by the grace of Dan, take great delight in harassing eachother at any opportunity. Got nothing but Respect for you guys, and am proud to line up with ya' 8) .

Notice my form is Shane Watts correct...., squared up nicely, upper body forward, looking for the next obstacle, making tiny little corrections...

Dennis looks like He's falling down a flight of stairs :mrgreen: .

Hehehe!

Whoop!

Tim
The saddest sound in all MotorSports is the noise the drivetrain makes as you slowly coast to a complete stop.

shredder

#3 Post by shredder » Tue Mar 13, 2012 10:27 pm

The senior class is just that - class and I respect all you guys...(except Tim...)

I thought I was standing up straight! Maybe it was a combination of the moon, huge fire and a few too many beers....Hmmmmmm (It seemed that the more I drank that the smarter I got.... the photos had to be cut and pasted!)

I still think even if Tim gets the hole shot and runs faster in the straights I know I can take him in the rocks and the single track woody sections. Now that I look at the photos again I don't think they were laughing with us - ya know?

My photo was probably a high speed turn. If it had been daylight you would have seen a huge rooster tail in the background.(yeah I'm stickin with that.)

WOW that was the hardest I have laughed in a long long time. When Scott whipped it out with Wirefryers name plate I just lost, but when he whips out my name plate and changes it out in seconds with the pre-mounted velcro I think I peed my pants laughing! (note to self - get that prostate checked....)

tclimber

#4 Post by tclimber » Wed Mar 14, 2012 5:00 am

I would have loved to been there for that show down that almost want to make me move to the senior class you guys are a trip for sure :lol:
Finally a two digit number 75 for 2012