Big Springs Count Down

General Bike Talk
shredder

Big Springs Count Down

#1 Post by shredder » Tue May 08, 2012 8:24 pm

Hey Superfast - are we hookin up to caravan out to Big Springs?
TClimber, have you got that cow catcher, winch, snow plow and rear mounted tiller finished on that beast? Plan on doing the unveil at Big Springs?
Slomojo - Are you hauling out there? Let me know if we will need more brats saturday night.
I know Wirefryer is coming as we are even in the points race! Hey Tim! I will bring all the Keystone light you can drink (and ice) if your coming. (might get me a better hole shot - ya know?!)
I got my locked up rear linkage unbound. It's so nice to have rear suspension again on my dirt bike!
BRAAAAAAP! :wink:
Dennis Tschirhart - #1000 something

If your going to scuff it, scratch it, crack it or break it, always do the best job you can!

KTMWade

Re: Big Springs Count Down

#2 Post by KTMWade » Tue May 08, 2012 9:28 pm

Hmm, might have to make a return to the scene on Mem Day weekend. Big Springs is a good time. Old school mauler bike should be ready by then no problem

WireFryer

#3 Post by WireFryer » Wed May 09, 2012 4:31 pm

shredder wrote: Hey Tim! I will bring all the Keystone light you can drink (and ice) if your coming. (might get me a better hole shot - ya know?!)
Regardless of the fact your a General Contractor :roll: , you don't have enough money to accomplish that feat! :mrgreen: .

Looks like Kmarshall9 and I, barring disaster, will make the show Sunday but no joy on the BOK.

Big Springs is always a good time, and with the few additional miles Perry and Crew have worked in, it should be even better.

Whoop!

Tim
The saddest sound in all MotorSports is the noise the drivetrain makes as you slowly coast to a complete stop.

tclimber

#4 Post by tclimber » Wed May 09, 2012 8:05 pm

I actually dont have a bike now sold the husky I regret it all ready I do have a nice bicycle I have been tooling around on when I had my last crash a month ago and ended up in the er all i could think about was how screwed me my family the kids that work for all would be if I had casts on both or even one arm would be a little hard to climb trees plus I have some kind of nerve thing going on my left hand is numb about half the time and hurts like hell the rest so I figured I better give it a break for a while i sure do miss it I am sure you will see me at big springs I might even try and steal i mean borrow a mini bike and try that out and if I could find someone brave enough to let me ride their bike I might even do the team race any rate I will see you there
Finally a two digit number 75 for 2012

shredder

#5 Post by shredder » Thu May 10, 2012 8:19 pm

Well come on out Jeff! We will have a couple of brats or dogs waiting for ya! I'm camping out with Superfast and Wirefryer so you know you won't be hungry. The very idea of even thinking of you sitting on a mini bike just makes me laugh! How can a tall guy like you bend that much? :shock:

If your going to scuff it, scratch it, crack it or break it, always do the best job you can!

Superfast

#6 Post by Superfast » Thu May 10, 2012 10:18 pm

Hey Dennis, we gonna head up to Big Springs a little earlier then we did at the last race? :lol: Looks like open riding on saturday is from noon to 5pm, so if we want to get a ride in, we better get moving Saturday!

Jeff your gonna have to make it up to Big springs, I was wondering where you were hiding, haven't seen you since Collins. Went through the whole crash situation last year when I broke my leg, I know what went through your head, been there done that.

Tim, look forward to seeing you guys at the race. Watch out for Dennis, looks like he wants to get you drunk and take advantage of you ..................... :roll: You might want to sleep on your back and keep a light on, he did mention getting a better "hole shot" :lol:
Scott

2014 - #71
2013 - #72
2012 - #86 - #786
2011 - #825
2010 - #9198

shredder

#7 Post by shredder » Thu May 10, 2012 10:22 pm

DOOH!

WireFryer

#8 Post by WireFryer » Fri May 11, 2012 4:37 pm

Yo Scott!

Since I'm not covered from head to toe with wool, I should be safe around Dennis :mrgreen: .

(HeHeHe!)

Tim
The saddest sound in all MotorSports is the noise the drivetrain makes as you slowly coast to a complete stop.

shredder

#9 Post by shredder » Fri May 11, 2012 4:48 pm

WOW! Ya save a baby from a burning car and no one remembers....You donate your time and money to a needy family and no one remembers...Give a homeless guy the shirt off your back and no one remembers....Loose you finger trying to save someones life and no one remembers...But you a ONE little moment with a goat AND EVERYONE REMEMBERS! sheesh.... :roll:

slomojo

#10 Post by slomojo » Thu May 24, 2012 8:18 am

No post in 13 days? Some count down.Lets go eat some dust!
Joe Lederhouse
I said I love it,I didn't say I was good at it.
08 #962
09 #962
10 #762
11 #762
12 #74
13 #1062
14 #1003