FOUND POCKET KNIFE @ MER-WIN.....

General Bike Talk
PK

FOUND POCKET KNIFE @ MER-WIN.....

#1 Post by PK » Wed Sep 19, 2012 11:01 am

Just thought I would mention it….cause that’s the kinds of guy I try to be……..My wife found a pretty cool pocket knife by the North end bleacher area. It appears to of had a little green tire slim on the blade.

Please contact me and describe in detail OR it is going into my plethora of other collected and acquired sharp instruments.

Let me know…….

913-two two 0-08four2
Perry Keegan

2008 Race of the Year Drexel MO
2010 Race of the Year Big Springs KS
2011 Race of the Year Big Springs KS
2014 Race of the Year Big Springs KS
2017 Race of the Year Heartland Motorsports Park

shredder

Re: FOUND POCKET KNIFE @ MER-WIN.....

#2 Post by shredder » Thu Sep 20, 2012 8:01 pm

It's mine PK! Perry I remember it perfectly, yes I was standing over by the whats ya call it and some shouted at me and I turned around while holding the knife in my hand and dropped it! It has green stuff on a blade and some other stuff kinda like..well you know cause you can see it... and oh yeah it's got something else- a mark on the right side opposite the left side..the port side as I recall and the blades pivot in and out...the blades are a silvery color....the handle is easily recognizable cause it looks so much like a handle too! I got it from Aunt Merelda for my birthday last year and I would hate to loose it for ever - you know with it being a Christmas present and all!

Seriously thanks for finding and returning my lost I pod from Big Springs that laid out on the track for like almost two months! AND it still works too! How you thought to charge it up, find out that it was "Dennis's I Pod", went to the scoring sheets and found out that only 2 Dennis's raced that day, found out it was not the other guy, got my number, and saw the re ska bands I had loaded ...well...is beyond me..You da man! :wink:
Dennis Tschirhart - #1000 something

If your going to scuff it, scratch it, crack it or break it, always do the best job you can!

PK

Re: FOUND POCKET KNIFE @ MER-WIN.....

#3 Post by PK » Tue Sep 25, 2012 11:47 am

Your welcome Shredder!

Pocket knife returned to happy owner!
Perry Keegan

2008 Race of the Year Drexel MO
2010 Race of the Year Big Springs KS
2011 Race of the Year Big Springs KS
2014 Race of the Year Big Springs KS
2017 Race of the Year Heartland Motorsports Park