URBAN CROSS in Waterloo

General Bike Talk
yellow jacket

URBAN CROSS in Waterloo

#1 Post by yellow jacket » Mon May 23, 2016 8:44 pm

It was a cold dark stormy night, the lightning and thunder were horrific. Wait a minute, that was Kansas and we were in Iowa. It was a bright sun shiny day with a sweet 5 mph breeze and the women were dripping off of all the FMHSC riders that made the trip to the first Urban Cross race. The track featured a supercross track, extreme indoor obstacles area, 7 buildings to travel thru, flat track racing, a short hare scrambles track and a few more surprises. The two moto format was interesting and made for a wild and high energy race. I got an opportunity to race with men that were a little closer to my age bracket and I found out that they did not like to jump doubles on a supercross track. With the short format, one was required to lean on people to make a pass. It was fun to play with those 450's on the flat track because wheel spin was their enemy. Between the great weather, fun track and great company I would have to rate the race a 9. Oh one more small thing, I roasted those over 50 guys.
Yellow Jacket

shredder

Re: URBAN CROSS in Waterloo

#2 Post by shredder » Mon May 23, 2016 10:34 pm

Hee Hee Heeeeeeee!
:wink:
Dennis Tschirhart - #1000 something

If your going to scuff it, scratch it, crack it or break it, always do the best job you can!