Hank's Place take down help

General Bike Talk
Iamdanjohnson
Site Admin

Hank's Place take down help

#1 Post by Iamdanjohnson » Tue Jul 05, 2016 7:58 am

With all the fun the rain caused, no course marking stuff was taken down at Hank's Place. I have been on a family vacation so I couldn't get back there this weekend or next with Orrick. If anyone lives nearby or wants to ride a little and take down some stuff, that would certainly help me out. It could be any day of the week or weekend. You can do it just because I need it or you can get a work average out of it if you can really put in some hours. It usually takes about 30 minutes per mile to take down stuff and the course is exactly 6 miles. If you did want to ride on that day, you could not actually ride a full loop because of the cattle panels that have been put back in the fence openings. It is still possible to ride a four mile loop in the center and almost two miles using the first and last mile looped together. Just contact me and let me know if you can help.
Dan Johnson KTM 250 XC
Thanks to the support I get from Debbie, Jadan, Grayson, and Karly Johnson AND Dunlop, Letko, Cycle Zone, Motorcare.

It's all good!

canamfan

Re: Hank's Place take down help

#2 Post by canamfan » Tue Jul 05, 2016 10:59 pm

Dan I sent you a text last week and told you I could go over there. Hank told me don't worry the cows would eat the arrows. I may get over there sometime. It's still really wet, we got 5" of rain 4th of july weekend.

Iamdanjohnson
Site Admin

#3 Post by Iamdanjohnson » Wed Jul 06, 2016 7:44 am

I know Hank doesn't mind but I want to leave the place like I found it. I hate to ask you to do it since you have taken down arrows at the last two races. Any time you want to spend will be very helpful. I hope to get back down there next weekend and work on it. I hope someone else will jump in and help as well.
Dan Johnson KTM 250 XC
Thanks to the support I get from Debbie, Jadan, Grayson, and Karly Johnson AND Dunlop, Letko, Cycle Zone, Motorcare.

It's all good!

jimpres

#4 Post by jimpres » Fri Jul 08, 2016 7:15 am

Dan,
I can help next weekend if you still need it.
Jim Presley
2015 KTM 300XC-W
#1004 -2016
#1099 -2014-2015
#719 -2012-2013
#819 -2011
#9178 -2010