Honda CR250 - Set up for woods ($2000)

Sell your Stuff here
Noah Hildreth

Honda CR250 - Set up for woods ($2000)

#1 Post by Noah Hildreth » Mon Jul 18, 2016 9:02 pm

The bike was purchased last year and I have over $4000 in it to make it the great trail bike that it is. It has oversized radiators, pro taper fat bars, bark busters, a skid plate, a pipe guard, fmf gnarly header, fmf powercore 2 silencer, an o ring chain and good chain and sprockets, brand new brake pads, an oversized tank. Factory connection suspension set up for a 140lb woods rider. (They will revalve the bike for a new owner free of charge you only need to pay shipping and parts). It has a 12 oz. steahly flywheel weight, nuetech tubliss system on the rear, and a keihin carb (which is much easier to jet than the stock mikuni tmx carb), and also a 3.1 gallon oversized gas tank. The bike comes with a slew of new/used parts such as a chains, spark plugs, the original fork springs, new grips, new steering stem bearings, the original gas tank, jets and needles, the tool required to remove the flywheel weight, etc... It starts first kick and runs great everytime. The 2001 was the last year for the mechanical powervalve before they switch to an electronic version that basically led to a decrease in performance for the cr250. This bike is without a doubt one of the last of the CR250s with the good motor around let alone only being trail ridden as well as dialed in for that sort of riding. Top end was redone about 40-50 hours of riding time ago. Still has around 205 lbs of compression. You won't be disappointed, as the only reason I am selling is because I was looking for something different. You can call or text at 78five-8four4-3zero6two.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.