2013 350 XCF $5000 SOLD

Sell your Stuff here
Iamdanjohnson
Site Admin

2013 350 XCF $5000 SOLD

#1 Post by Iamdanjohnson » Thu Aug 25, 2016 4:37 pm

The bike is in great shape and ready to ride.
2013 350 XCF
The bike has so little time on it that it still has the stock countershaft sprocket, chain, and front brake pads.
Forks and shock revalved and set up for 180 pound rider. Very plush!
Brand new Dunlop tires and new tubes front and rear. Wheels are not perfect due to swapping them on several bikes.
IMS Tank
Bulletproof Designs radiator guards and chain guide protector
Clutch guard
TMD plastic skid plate
Pro Circuit exhaust
Hand guards -they are beat up as they were brought over from the last bike
Ignition remapped
Supersprox rear sprocket
The hour meter shows 35 hours but the actual time is 55 hours as we had to replace the hour meter.
The oil and filter have been changed more often than needed since the bike was new.
The bike has been ridden in the woods so it has some scratches and is not perfect but very good. Judge for yourself when you see it in person. I think the pictures make it look a bit worse than it actually is.
I think I have it priced well at $5000 with all the added stuff that has been done but I will listen to offers.
ktms@fmhsc.com or 7857665629
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Dan Johnson KTM 250 XC
Thanks to the support I get from Debbie, Jadan, Grayson, and Karly Johnson AND Dunlop, Letko, Cycle Zone, Motorcare.

It's all good!

Iamdanjohnson
Site Admin

Re: 2013 350 XCF $5000

#2 Post by Iamdanjohnson » Fri Sep 02, 2016 8:38 am

I haven't put this on Craigslist or KTM Talk yet and need to do that I know. If you think you are interested or know someone, contact me. I am open to offers as I really don't need this bike just taking up space at this point. I like buying stuff but really don't like selling.
Dan Johnson KTM 250 XC
Thanks to the support I get from Debbie, Jadan, Grayson, and Karly Johnson AND Dunlop, Letko, Cycle Zone, Motorcare.

It's all good!