Milford race weather "aint no thing"

General Bike Talk
Iamdanjohnson
Site Admin

Milford race weather "aint no thing"

#1 Post by Iamdanjohnson » Thu Mar 09, 2017 11:48 am

Just to update all of you on the race this weekend. The forecast for Saturday looks wet but things will be fine for the race on Sunday. If we hadn't had three summer weekends in a row we would think we had it made. The parking lot is gravel and the property will not be torn up since it is has a rock base and is a riding area. Only time will tell the actual conditions when race time arrives but I will set it up with wetness in mind so that it stays rideable even when wet. The course may be a touch boring with little elevation change and may even be a bit shorter than usual but it will be laid out with lots of thought.

I predict tacky and fun so don't stay home no matter what! I will post an update to this (if I have enough signal) on Saturday night.

I still don't have a great deal of help, I do have minimum coverage though, so if anyone wants to pitch in as needed on race day that might be nice.
Dan Johnson KTM 250 XC
Thanks to the support I get from Debbie, Jadan, Grayson, and Karly Johnson AND Dunlop, Letko, Cycle Zone, Motorcare.

It's all good!

f-five

Re: Milford race weather "aint no thing"

#2 Post by f-five » Thu Mar 09, 2017 5:49 pm

Sounds like great racing conditions to me. A little precip to keep the dust down and cool temps. The racers will have it good, the spectators on the other hand may need to bundle up.