Season points and work averages updated

General Bike Talk
Iamdanjohnson
Site Admin

Season points and work averages updated

#1 Post by Iamdanjohnson » Mon Apr 23, 2018 8:24 am

I made a few errors on season points at the first couple of races but I believe I have all of them updated now. Some of you will see your season points bumped down now that I have them correctly entered. You didn't get cheated or anything. I just didn't have the system set correctly to give the points out as they should have been. Let me know if you see some points missing from a race.

I also believe I have all workers added in for the three races we have had so far so let me know if I missed any of you. Just a reminder that the scoring system will only allow me to put the work averages in with the first one being your best five average and the second one being first place points. If you happen to work a full day for your first work average it wont show your first place points until you have worked your race/work weekend. On the best five work average, you will see it go up each race until you have actually raced five races.

All of this is found in the event rules on the information page.
Dan Johnson KTM 250 XC
Thanks to the support I get from Debbie, Jadan, Grayson, and Karly Johnson AND Dunlop, Letko, Cycle Zone, Motorcare.

It's all good!