Hank's Place workers needed

General Bike Talk
Iamdanjohnson
Site Admin

Hank's Place workers needed

#1 Post by Iamdanjohnson » Mon Apr 22, 2019 8:35 am

I know it is the best race of the year and everyone wants to ride but perhaps you aren't ready, have an injury, or just want to help out. I say this often but if you have buddies that ride, see if they might be willing to ride sweep.

No matter what, work average or not, I need help taking down after as I have to completely clean the place up before I leave. Doing one mile usually takes about 45 minutes.

On race day I like to have between six and ten people. It is two races so you can work both for your race day 1st place points average or you can ride one and help take things down after the race for your average points work average. More details on work averages are on the information page under FMHSC rulebook. Post here or email ktms@fmhsc.com With this being an early race in the year, you wont see the first place points until later in the year when you work your other work average. They can only be generated in the computer in the order of average points first and first place points second.

You have to come find me on race day and get your assignment. I get busy and don't always get the workers their assignments. I have a specific plan in mind for each of you and it usually has some special thing in addition to just riding sweep. Often I will have an assignment sheet to give you. If you email me that you are working, I can email that sheet back to you if it is the week before. If you just show up and do as you please without contacting me, you will not get a work average. I am a bit surprised how many times this has happened.

Positions I need to fill are:
Gate

Greeter (helps new folks at sign up)

Scoring lane help

Sweep and tear down after the race
1. Cole Mayabb (race 2 and take down)
Dan Johnson KTM 250 XC
Thanks to the support I get from Debbie, Jadan, Grayson, and Karly Johnson AND Dunlop, Letko, Cycle Zone, Motorcare.

It's all good!