Walkie Talkies?

General Bike Talk
slomojo

Re: Walkie Talkies?

#11 Post by slomojo » Tue Jul 31, 2012 4:15 pm

swedishfishmx wrote:

Can you not see the scoring board because your eyesight is bad, or because of glare?
Its because there's not enough room in his goggles for his old man glasses :shock: :lol:
Joe Lederhouse
I said I love it,I didn't say I was good at it.
08 #962
09 #962
10 #762
11 #762
12 #74
13 #1062
14 #1003

WireFryer

#12 Post by WireFryer » Tue Jul 31, 2012 5:08 pm

slomojo wrote: Its because there's not enough room in his goggles for his old man glasses :shock: :lol:
Naaa, Joe... He's still too busy looking at his shiny new Husky to notice anything as mundane as a Scoring Display :roll: .

Whoop!

Tim
The saddest sound in all MotorSports is the noise the drivetrain makes as you slowly coast to a complete stop.

shredder

#13 Post by shredder » Tue Jul 31, 2012 5:09 pm

Yep Joe is correct, I race without my eyeglasses...They bump around and I get triple vision.

The biggest problem is when I get the perfect distance to see the board clearly is that it's usually the guy right behind me or the guy behind him.

I even got fitted for hearing aids last week - GEESH!

I don't think the extra talk will be distracting. Stacey will only answer a question I pose to her - no "talking". How ever I do put in my I pod head phones and rock out while I'm racing sometimes - the music helps keep up a steep tempo and keep the adrenaline pumping - seriously - no kidding.

As for the thread - heck it's everyone thread and I plan to get some money to Jeff's worthwhile MS run - the trouble is he is going to be a handful next year when he gets all buffed out!!! :lol:
Dennis Tschirhart - #1000 something

If your going to scuff it, scratch it, crack it or break it, always do the best job you can!